Timing bei "Temptation"

Du hast Fragen zu Regeln oder Karten? Stell sie hier!
Rudolf
Vorsintflutlicher
Vorsintflutlicher
VEKN Nr.: 5810002

Timing bei "Temptation"

Post by Rudolf »

Weil es sich immer wieder zeigt, dass exakte Kenntnis der Regeln über Sieg oder Niederlage entscheiden, hier ein kleines Detail, dass mir beim jüngsten Turnier in Bad Nauheim einen Game-win beschert hätte ...

Es geht um das Timing bei "Temptation":
Temptation wrote: Action. Serpentis. 1 Blood

[ser] (D) Put this card on a ready vampire; you still control this card. During your master phase, you may put a counter on this card. During your minion phase, if the number of counters on this card equals or exceeds the amount of blood on this vampire, you may burn the counters to untap this vampire and take control of him or her until the end of the turn.
[SER] As above, and add a counter when you play this card.
Wie hoffentlich bekannt ist, kann man in der eigenen Minion Phase einen Vampir, auf dem genügend Counter liegen, sogar dann in die eigenen Reihen beordern, wenn jener gerade versucht zu blocken (der Block schlägt dann natürlich fehl).

Nun das Knoff-hoff:

Following situation:
My vampire A takes an action with 0 stealth und the vampire B (with enough temptation counters) attempts to block.

Question:
Can vampire A play an action modifier for stealth (to cycle a card) AND can I (afterwards) immediately take control of vampire B, OR do I have to give the controller of B the chance to play (and cycle) reaction cards?

Answer:
Since you're controlling the acting minion, you can add stealth, play other effects etc. before giving the impulse to the reacting player.

[by Vincent Ripoll = "Ankha", http://www.vekn.net/forum/rules-questio ... temptation]

»Wir sind im Auftrag des Herrn unterwegs.«
--------------------------------------------------------
National Coordinator Germany
--------------------------------------------------------
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de