Lackey-Turnier "Bleedfest", VTES UK, 13.06.2020

Warst du auf einem Turnier und hast Besonderes erlebt - oder gar gewonnen? Hier herein mit der Schilderung

Moderator: hardyrange

Rudolf
Vorsintflutlicher
Vorsintflutlicher
VEKN Nr.: 5810002

Lackey-Turnier "Bleedfest", VTES UK, 13.06.2020

Post by Rudolf »

Hallo zusammen,

heute war "Happy Bleeding" auf Lackey angesagt.
Von uns waren drei Spieler mit von der Partie: Jens, Joscha und ich.

Der Turnierveranstalter hat freundlicherweise schon auf Facebook einen Turnierbericht gepostet:
18 players, 4 tables, and 1 hellova good time. So many different deck names, who knew there was so many flavours of stealth bleed? Here's my tournament report. It's a lot harder to walk around tables when they're online so I've only been able to give the details of my own games.

Round 1:

Table 1

Setite Corrupt and Bleed (Adam) > Harbingers Spirit Marionette (Martin) > Weenie Auspex Wall (James) > Weenie Dementation Bleed (Cosmo)

Weenie Dementation Bleed 3

Harbingers Spirit Marionette 1

Setite Corruption 0

Malkavian Wall 0

Table 2

Kiasyd Stealth Bleed (Marcin) > Laibon (James)> Brujah Protean Bleed (Paul J) > Toreador AAA (Jenn)

I felt comfortable with my voting position getting out Adana, until my prey got out their Alexandra, and my predator getting a Magaji. With a handful of KRCs I couldn't push through, i had no option but to bleed. I was redirected on to Jim, bleeding him for 4 due to the New Carthage. Seeing him soak the 4 told Marcin he had no wakes and no Archon Investigation, which was all Marcin cared about. Unsurprisingly, Jim was ousted within a couple of turns. I continued to push heavily in to my prey, who'd got back up from Ira Rivers, further closing my ability to vote. However, when you're bleeding for 8, your prey doesn't stick around long. A well timed deflection not only kept my prey alive, but ran Adana straight in to an Archon Investigation. By the time I'd ousted Jenns, Marcin was sitting happy on 21 pool, but at least I had Maxwell out now. After Marcin through a Pentex Subversion on my only vampire, he quicky realised he had no way to cycle his stealth, leaving him unable to get the bleed boosts he desperately needed. I managed to cycle enough to get what I needed, Marcin was on 7. I had the KRC in hand, vote dominance, an Instananeous Transformation for the multi action, and an Intimidation with the New Carthage would allow me to bleed for 4. I push in for 4, use rapid change for the stealth, and stare down an Archon Investigaion. On 4 pool with a predator controlling 4 vampires, it was time for a handshake, or at least a verbal concession.

Kiasyd Stealth Bleed 3

Brujah Protean Bleed 1

Toreador AAA 0

Laibon 0

Table 3

Giovanni Powerbleed (Rudolf) > Weenie Bleed (Barny) > DoC Siren's Lure Politics (Matthew) > Baba Yaga Voltron (Thomas)

Giovanni Powerbleed 4

Baba Yaga Voltron 0

Siren's Lure 0

Weenie Bleed 0

Table 4

Ventrue Stealth Vote & Bleed (Joscha) > Weenie Flash Grenade Bleed (Norbert) > Girls (Tommy) > Daughter's Choir (Shaun)

Weenie Flash Grenade 3

DoC Choir 1

Ventrue Stealth Lawfirm 0

Girls 0

Round 2

Table 1

Harbingers Spirit Marionette (Martin) > Weenie Flash Grenade Bleed (Norbert) > Girls (Tommy) > Baba Yaga Voltron (Tom) > Tzimisce Wall (Connor)

I jumped in to this game as a spectator just in time to hear Norbert say "bleed for 2 with Mylan Horseed". Slowy followed by Mylan striking with Target Vitals. At this point there were 6 counters on Smiling Jack, which Connor was desperately trying to justify was good for the table. Baba Yaga was obscured with a ton of cards, if it was physical i'm sure it'd be stacked higher than the ash heap.

Tzimisce Wall 3

Harbingers Spirit Marionette 1

Weenie Flash Grenade 1

Baba Yaga Voltron 0

Girls 0

Table 2

Kiasyd Stealth Bleed (Marcin) > Malkavian Weenie Wall (James) > !Kindred Spirits (Gary) > (Barny) > DoC Siren's Lure Politics (Matthew)

!Kindred Spirits 4

Kiasyd Stealth Bleed 1

Siren's Lure 0

Malkavian Wall 0

Table 3

Laibon (Jim) > Setite Corrupt and Bleed (Adam) > Giovanni Powerbleed (Rudolf) > Toreador AAA (Jenns)

Setite Corruption 2

Giovanni Powerbleed 2

Laibon 0

Toreador AAA 0

Table 4

Ventrue Stealth Vote & Bleed (Joscha) > Brujah Protean Bleed (PJ) > Weenie Dementation Bleed (Cosmo) > Daughter's Choir (Shaun)

Cosmo grabbed himself a Midget on the first turn, a strong start, followed by Shaun bringing out one of his DoC. I managed to bring out Steve Booth before Cosmo struck us with his, Kaymakli Nightmares. After already contesting Joscha's Information Highway, he certainly stalled Arika's arrival a good few turns. Cosmo made light work of Shaun, taking full advantage of the Daughter's poor blocking ability. With Joscha finally getting his Inner Circle out, Cosmo was deflected to me. Fearing an immediate oust from an Adana powerbleed, Cosmo was forced to stealth his way past my Carlton Van Wyk and boost his bleed to 4. Joscha's Obfuscate allowed him to get past Carlton, and get the oust. Cosmo continued to get his sneak bleeds through, but the power of the dominate bleeds outpaced the Malkavians.

Ventrue Obfuscate Lawfirm 2

Weenie Dementation 2

Brujah Protean Bleed 0

DoC Choir 0

Final Round:

Congratulations to our game winners for making the final, with Connor just missing out on VPs.

!Kindred Spirits (Gary) > Giovanni Powerbleed (Rudolf) > Kiasyd Stealth Bleed (Marcin) > Weenie Dementation (Cosmo) > Weenie Flash Grenade Bleed (Norbert)

A five-way bleedfest with everyone going left as much as possible. Here's how it ended up...

Giovanni Powerbleed 4

Weenie Flash Grenade 1

Weenie Dementation 0

Kiasyd Stealth Bleed 0

!Kindred Spirits 0

Congratulations to Rudolf, a well deserved win!

Thanks for everyone for playing, had a great turn out and I'm looking forward to the next one.

»Wir sind im Auftrag des Herrn unterwegs.«
--------------------------------------------------------
National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de

Männele
Vorsintflutlicher
Vorsintflutlicher
VEKN Nr.: 1000565

Re: Lackey-Turnier "Bleedfest", VTES UK, 13.06.2020

Post by Männele »

Tisch 4 in Runde 2 habe ich gewonnen mit 1 GW 3 VP. Paul beschreibt ja sehr gut, wie ich ihn und dann den !Malk-Paul bekomme. :? Winning move war übrigens, dass ich Paul als mein Prey überreden konnte, meine Reins of Power mit seinen Votes durchzubringen, die ihm und seinem Prey jeweils 5 Pool Schaden machten und mir einen Pool Bonus brachte. Fett.

Ich habe kein Fressenbuch, magst du es kurz melden, just for the record?

Ansonsten war es ein supergeiles Turnier. Das schreit nach Wiederholung. Supernette entspannte Typen. Man spielt international, ohne Reisen zu müssen. Wie geil ist das denn bitte. :D :party:
Ich habe noch nie etwas vergessen. Das wüsste ich.
Rudolf
Vorsintflutlicher
Vorsintflutlicher
VEKN Nr.: 5810002

Re: Lackey-Turnier "Bleedfest", VTES UK, 13.06.2020

Post by Rudolf »

Männele wrote: 13 Jun 2020, 22:08 Winning move war übrigens, dass ich Paul als mein Prey überreden konnte, meine Reins of Power mit seinen Votes durchzubringen, die ihm und seinem Prey jeweils 5 Pool Schaden machten und mir einen Pool Bonus brachte. Fett.
8) :D :mrgreen: :lol:
»Wir sind im Auftrag des Herrn unterwegs.«
National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de