you really have balls? Eight ball (s)!

Turnierfähige Decks zu bauen, braucht Zeit und Erfahrung. Poste hier dein Deck, um konstruktive Kritik und Verbesserungsvorschläge zu erhalten.
Yorga
Ahn
Ahn
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Yorga »

This deck proved very playable last night, despite having my Tzim wall (~24 untaps) as a prey (he didnt oust me, but he did take a very large % of the playing time :roll: :wink: )

Personally, I think you need more spying missions. Bleeding for 3 at 3 stealth has "bounce" written all over it - I didn't *need* to block those actions! I'd recommend swapping out the Veil the Legions and maybe one of the homunculus for it - without a lot of non-obf minions it doesn't seem that worthwhile.

btw... got any spare homunculus? I could use more than the single copy I play in my tzim deck... ;)

Ed.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
the scavenger
Justicar
Justicar
VEKN Nr.:

Post by the scavenger »

Männele wrote:Er spielt doch mit Masterdisziplinkarten Protean. Da sollte Quentin eine bekommen.
Er hat abgezählt zwei Protean-Karten drin - das wäre mir viel zu prayerish.
Männele wrote:Ich finde Victorias special toll, aber in einem Deck, das ohne Auspex und Celerity spielt ist mir das zu wenig für 5 capacity. Immerhin möchte er eine Rachel und einen Prinz raus bringen (= 17 pool). Ohne große Defence finde ich dann noch eine Victoria eher haarsträubend.
Wer sagt das? Rachel, Victoria und 'nen Weenie können das genauso gut reißen.

Zustimmung zum Rest - wobei der Poolgain durch KS natürlich verlockend ist.

sk.
"We will do better to expect that life will not provide the answers we need so much as it will offer the privilege of improving our questions." (Norman Mailer)
devilchrist
Neugeborener
Neugeborener
VEKN Nr.:

Post by devilchrist »

Maö wrote:
devilchrist wrote:I would Remove the hunting ground, kindred spirits, blith acceptance, Pulse of the canallie, Petra resonance, Inconnu Tutelage.

and add vast weatlh, sport bike / bowl of convergance, camera phone, vessle, telepathic misdirection. maybe som swalloved by the night and enhanced senses too.

I also dont think that you need confusion. (you dont want rachel to brun to AI)

/Erik Torstensson
*remove* Kindred Spirits???
And then bleed for one again and again and again, besides the poolgain from it is fantastic and necessary for this deck.

Bowl of Convergence would be nice, true, but the rest I don't consider a good addition. Maybe some telepathic counter, no tap and no blood cost

yes, remove the kindred spirits, with cam phone you´ll bleed for 3 at default (Rachel has +1 from start).
My experience with this deck is that if you play it more wall-ish (also using some extra earth meld) you don´t really need the combo to win games. And besides you have to be able to show that you can defend the network or the table will turn against you.
In my world is telepathic misdirection always worth it.

but i guess it all depends on the environment you are plaing...
Johannes
Vorsintflutlicher
Vorsintflutlicher
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Johannes »

devilchrist wrote: In my world is telepathic misdirection always worth it.
In my world as well :) It gives an extra Intercept to defend the Network and even more important it gives you a chance against a S&B predator. Frankly, with this deck you will die horribly against any serious pressure from the predator. You dont have a lot of intercept, no bleed redirections and no vote defense (except for maybe 4 table votes) whatsoever.

I would include 6-7 Telepathic Misdirections and also I would trim the deck down in size, to about 70 cards. Either you have a big cycling module with 4 Dreams/2 Visit and 90 cards or you go down to 60-70. Anything in between doesn't really make sense (speaking of bleed/trick decks here). You can remove a lot of the doubling up such as Homunculus and Perfectionist. Also you will need 1-2 Pentex Subversion so you can at least contest it (and knock out that 3x Raven Spy Howler). A P.S on Rachel and you are usually done, and P.S is in about 98% of my serious tournament decks.
V:TES online shop http://www.vtes.de
Nordlicht76
Prinz
Prinz
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Nordlicht76 »

Wenn noch Platz für Masterkarten ist, könntest du ja vielleicht mal über Game of Malkav oder Malkavian Prank nachdenken...

Ich hab die Erfahrung gemacht dass die ziemlich reinhauen können....
Die Wissenschaft hat keine moralische Dimension. Sie ist wie ein Messer. Wenn man es einem Chirurgen und einem Mörder gibt, gebraucht es jeder auf seine Weise.
Johannes
Vorsintflutlicher
Vorsintflutlicher
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Johannes »

Nordlicht76 wrote:Wenn noch Platz für Masterkarten ist, könntest du ja vielleicht mal über Game of Malkav oder Malkavian Prank nachdenken...
Ich hab die Erfahrung gemacht dass die ziemlich reinhauen können....
Ich finde die Karten auch toll, aber nicht um mal 1-2 in ein Deck einfach so reinzutun. Das ist dann einfach Russisch-Roulette, das braucht keiner.

Kombiniert mit anderen Strategien, z.B mit Life Boon sind die natürlich interessant, aber das braucht ein ganz anderes set-up.
V:TES online shop http://www.vtes.de
Irratonalys
Prinz
Prinz
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Irratonalys »

In my world as well It gives an extra Intercept to defend the Network and even more important it gives you a chance against a S&B predator. Frankly, with this deck you will die horribly against any serious pressure from the predator. You dont have a lot of intercept, no bleed redirections and no vote defense (except for maybe 4 table votes) whatsoever.
id rather play a combination of confusion of the eye and my enemys enemy , because i dont have lots of blood to spare
yes, remove the kindred spirits, with cam phone you´ll bleed for 3 at default (Rachel has +1 from start).
i need the KS for poolgain, i guess i could add a powerbase zurich tho.